Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 32.

I saw these two cars kissing in a parking lot the other day.

Still bitterly cold today, no running because of school, which was quite hectic!  I have no free periods on a Monday and the students are doing such amazing things, charcoal drawings with kneaded erasers, forest watercolours using masking tape for the trees, and block-printing for Africa!  (Which means a LOT of block-printing, not that they are for Africa).  All projects which require a lot of attention and aid from me, so rather exhausting, but when I looked around the art room before I left at about 5.45 this afternoon, I was delighted with the work, the room was like Ali Baba's cave, filled with jewels!
 
So this is my final word on January!  It's bitterly cold, freezes the blood, there are icicles dangling from the roof, endless snow to shovel, so, what else to do but keep warm, dancing in the frozen winter with this dancing tree as a partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment