Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 12


No run today, school instead.  I managed to inspire a kid who has been struggling to find something he is happy with, he usually destroys everything at the end of the period.  I turned him on to Joan Miro's whimsical Constellation series! 

So here is a picture I took in the car the other day with Matthew.  Bird on a Wire.  It's freezing cold, and there's this whole row of pigeons kind of huddled together, and then look, there's the individual, making his statement.  Or he's Mr Grumpy.  Or no one else likes him.  Or he would rather be a hawk.



  I am very tired tonight, and waiting up for the boys who have gone to a show, so here is a picture of what I would like to be doing right now! 

How many nights have I waited up for children?  It is only when you have to wait up for your own child that you realise what your own mother went through, all that worry, all that love.

No comments:

Post a Comment